Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cuddle Bug

Here in Washington, we have been facing one of the worst storms the North West has seen. What we thought had been just a heavy snow storm, quickly turned to an ice storm. Sparkie, has been quite the brave soul through the storm.

Last night, I don't know if it was that he was cold or just his little cuddle bug self, but last night all he wanted was to be close. Now my dogs are extremely spoiled, and we allow them to sleep on our beds. Last night we crawled into bed, and Sparkie would not leave my side. I held him in my arms and he rested his chin on my neck. I couldn't move. I wasn't very comfortable,  so it took me a very long to fall asleep. He finally moved his chin off my neck, deciding to just rest his chin on my shoulder. He stayed close to me the entire night, whether I had my arm around him or not. Sparkie is my cutest, and favorite cuddle bug. He might as well be another blanket too, I might add. :)

As for the storm, Sparkie's "brother", Blew, hates storms. We had trees and branches falling throughout the day. Poor Blew gets extremely nervous. I had to hold Blew and sing to him to help him relax. He is very sweet. Sparkie on the other hand, just doesn't like the beeping noise right before the power comes back on. Other than that, Sparkie has been just fine with the storm, being his normal self.


Sparkie currently is playing with his favorite orange rubber football. I'm sure that tonight he will be tuckered out and be my little cuddle bug. He will keep me warm through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment